Friday, September 18, 2009

Long Beach Comic Con 10/2-4/2009

We will be having a booth at the 1st annual LBCC October 2-4. Come check us out. It should be fun. I wonder what I should dress up as? As much as I loved being Dr. Mrs. The Monarch, I just have so many photos in that get-up. I have a few ideas running around in my head, but it's so soon. I wonder if I'll be able to pull some last minute costumes out of my ass like SDCC. =P

So I'll be there with inkpenmutations selling my 2010-2011 FanVixens calendar. I think I'll have a surprise model guest with me. We'll see. =)

Hmm... what else? Oh on Sunday I went to Sushi Roku in Hollywood and I must say it's way better than the one in Santa Monica. I didn't take any photos, but I thought I'd mention it in case anyone wanted to try Sushi Roku out for the first time.

After Sushi Roku I went to my lovely, Vima's loft warming party. She got a cute little spot downtown. The building is over 100 years old and has a nice view. =) It's funny because I was right in her area not too long ago serving jury duty. haha. God jury duty's a fucking nightmare! Glad I didn't have to serve over a day.

Well, here's a quick pic I took with Vima before she leaving her party.^She's miss January kitty in the FanVixens calendar and she was also in my first book. =) Love this sexy lady.

Oh and here's something that I found hilarious at petco the other day.
^Haha. It doesn't show too well in the picture but that hamster is all painted up like a some cheap lady of the evening. Lots of rouge and what appears to be false lashes. haha. "Critter operated no horses necessary" haha. Seriously folks, I wanna know how one commissions a photo of a hamster all hooker-ed up like that. Um, could we get a hamster with sexy bedroom eyes, and make sure her cheeks are flushed pink to show that she's in heat. I guess everyone has to start somewhere in the business. That includes people and hamsters alike.
=P

No comments:

Post a Comment